Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Definatly my new little diary

im very very excited because i made myself a pact that this would become my new diary. usually i think im going to write in them every single day but i never end up going through with it because, well, im a slacker. :) this time im going to not try to push it upon myself to write every single day about everything i can possibly think of, but just do whatever i feel like and only write when i want to.



So lets start out with my wonderful week.

lets seeeee sunday was fantastic. it was one of those awesome lazy days where you do absolutely nothing all day long but eat and sit and watch tv. oh yes but i was sick :p blugh. monday was definately my worst dayyy i was stuffed up in my nose and i had an icky cough and my voice was gone. oh and every day i sneeze about thirty times. after school i had to turn in my soccer bag because the season was over. but first carly asked me to go to our spanish class to finish her test. well lucky for me she took forever and tyler horton and noah bewley were in there too. jtlyk (just to let you know) the hottest sophomores in my book inclue brady muth, noah bewley, tyler horton, mitch hollingsworth, and kelly shepard. and i said hi to tyler :) after that me and carly got our bags turned in and ate some delicious chicken-and-white-sauce pizza (my favorite favorite favorite) and we got our pictures!!! oh my god i can put them on here huh yayyy wel li cant put the one of myself cuz 1. i look hag and 2. i didnt scan it to the computer. so lets tryyy itt.

yay. fantastic. shiz its a tad fuzzy but oh well thats what you get when you try to make pictures bigger. so after i got this i went home and did my homework and yadda yadda i went to sleep eventually. ive been having akward sleep lately. to tell you the truth i wet the bed a little bit on saturday morning. i had one of those dreams where youre peeing and then you actually do. well i caught it before it got to the sheets so it was alllll goooood . and ive been dreaming really sorta creepy dreams. i dont know why theyre creepy but they just are. like i dream that my mom wakes me up and when i wake up i have no idea whats going on and i dont know whether or not the dream i just had actually happened and it makes me scared for some reason.

ok enough with the getting off topic, etc. this morning wasnt that great i listened to some taylor swift (hell yeah!). i have white horse by taylor swift as my ringback tone and i loooove that song. uh this whole day was just pretty boring. tomorrow carly and i are going to righetti to practice with the csc cluc team. im pretty nervous about it but whatev dawg. then on friday im goin to the village and meetin up with andee adn were going to have a sleepover on her mama's birthday and then the next day were going to go to the baseball games!! yayaya fun plans . in pre-ap english we started reading romeo and juliet today --the unabriged version ehem we are smart. :) but shakespeare's dirty little jokes are so funny haha. well i think im going to start my homework now and watch the lovely american idol. goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment