Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Good day today :)

today was a great day. it was one of those days where everything is just good and dandy. it was raining this morining and i LOVE the rain. oh except in biologly when i found out that i had made 9 confusing "birds" for a lab when i didnt have to make more than three. oh well. im the only one that does anything in my group but whateva dawg. estos in my group so at least i have a friend :] on the way to math i talked to gunnar and jackson and jordan and kaleah and maddie and grace and esto and it was supa chill. OH EM GEE in math i got into a dissagreement with michelle's boyfriend dennis (who is hella smart and is like alwas right) and he thought the answer was 3 when i thought it was 3 root 3. i had three ways to get my answer and he claimed to have two. but i ended up being right :) i was proud. next i met with my counselor and i figured out my schedule for next year. but i meet with them on march 19th to get it all set in stone. pe was fun because we signed up for our track and field events. in spanish we did gay stuff and then in skills i finally got to the third unit :) now i can consider myslef a professional typer. i went to track for the third time today. the first day i did in and outs where i sprinted the curves of the track and walked the straights. track is so much different than soccer because in soccer your rest is a jog, but in track they actually belive in walking! haha well it made me suuuper sore. then yeasterday i did pretty much nothing except get my uniform and spirit pack. i got a water bottle and a bag and some shorts to keep and some spikes, both long and short, and then i went home yay then today i finally got to jump :) i decided to do long jump becasue its not like everyone has to see you lose. only you and the score taker will know your score. so i did some jumps, both triple and regular long jump, and found where to start and what foot to start at and stuff. so for regular long jump i start 83 feet back with my left foot and for the triple jump i start 80 feet back with my right foot. we also got our t-shirts today. and i got my warmups. theyre a size too bug big but ill grow into them :) so now im here and i have finished and printed out my two romeo and juliet journals, finished my imagery paper, finished my vocabulary worksheet, and finished my mas practica. now all i have left is my math homwork and then ill have to get my track stuff together and then i can go to sleep. omg there was just a bulldog on tv and bulldogs are my favorite type of dog! i want one when i get to or out of college. it will definately be my first dog. well i got to get to my business so ill chat laterrrrr byee

ps i just saw that jack in the box commercial where they all are trying to guess what can be in a bowl and the girl guesses "curds and whey!!!" hahahahahaa love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment